Laboratory of Immunological Researches
Head of laboratory:
Okhlopkova Elena Dmitrievna, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Leading Researcher
The main scientific directions of the laboratory:
- Study of the features of immunological parameters of health in native and non-native residents of Yakutia.
- Investigation of the destabilizing influence of extreme climatic conditions of the North on adaptive regulatory systems (immune, endocrine system).
- Morphofunctional features of brown adipose tissue.
- Evaluation of hereditary predisposition to the development of lung cancer and individual sensitivity to drugs in patients with lung cancer of the RS (Y) on the basis of studying the polymorphism of the genes of enzymes of xenobiotics biotransformation and the glutathione system.
List of dissertations:
- Garmaeva D.K. “Lymphoid structures of the trachea and bronchial tree under the influence of diamond dust on the human body in the conditions of diamond-edge production of the Far North” thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences, 14.03.01 – human anatomy, Sechenov Medical Academy (Moscow, 2006).
- Golderova A.S. “Features of the immune-hematological status of patients with frostbites in the RS (Ya)” dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 14.03.03 – pathological physiology, M.K. Ammosov NEFU (Yakutsk, 2006).
- Grigoryeva L.V. “Molecular genetic study of myocardial infarction in the Yakut population” thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 14.01.05 – cardiology, 03.02.07 – genetics, Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics, Ufa Science Center, RAS (Ufa, 2006).
- Nikolaev V.M. “Changes in prooxidant – antioxidant balance in response ecological-biochemical reactions of the animal and human organism to the action of cold” dissertation for the degree of candidate of biological sciences, 03.02.08 – ecology, M.K. Ammosov NEFU (Yakutsk, 2007).
- Loskutova K.S. “Pathomorphology of HP-associated gastritis in the population of Yakutia” dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 14.03.02 – pathological anatomy, GOU DPO “St. Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education” (Yakutsk, 2007).
- Sivtseva T.P. “Pathomorphological and immunohistochemical analysis of the thyroid gland of fetuses and newborns in conditions of goiter endemia in the RS (Ya)” thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 14.03.02 – pathological anatomy, 03.03.04 – cell biology, histology, cytology, Regional Institute of Pathology and pathomorphology of the SB RAMS (Novosibirsk, 2010).
- Arkhipova N.S. “Clinical genotypic predictors of CAD in various ethnic groups of the elderly and senile age of the RS (Ya)”, the thesis for obtaining the scientific degree of the candidate of medical sciences, 14.01.30 – gerontology and geriatrics, Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology, North-Western Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (St. Petersburg).
- Kirillina M.P. “Immunohistochemical analysis of mammary gland epithelial cells in tumor growth in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)”, thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 03.03.04 – cell biology, cytology, histology, FGBU “Research Institute of Regional Pathology and Pathomorphology”, SB RAMS (Novosibirsk, 2012).