Head of laboratory:
Pavlova Nadezhda Ivanovna, Ph.D., Leading Researcher
The main research directions:
- Study of the prevalence and spectrum of congenital pathology, genetic and multifactorial diseases in populations of the Republic Sakha (Yakutia)
- Epidemiological and molecular genetic studies and optimization of molecular diagnostics of frequent monogenic and multifactorial diseases in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) (nanism, oculopharyngeal myodystrophy, methemoglobinemia, myotonic dystrophy, gestosis, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, etc.)
- Development of organizational bases, the study of psychological features, socio- economic aspects of genetic counseling
List of dissertations
- Maximova NR. “Clinical and genealogical and molecular genetic characterization of ethnospecific forms of hereditary diseases in the Yakuts” thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences, 03.02.07 – Genetics, Institute of Medical Genetics, Siberian Branch of Medical Sciences (Tomsk, 2009 ).
- Matveeva NP. “Prevalence, risk factors and clinical dynamics of alcoholism and alcoholic psychosis among the indigenous population of Sakha (Yakutia) (ethnocultural, rehabilitation aspects)» thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 14.00.45 – drug and alcohol abuse, Mental Health Research Institute of RAMS (Tomsk , 2010).
- Pavlova KK. “Genetic analysis of susceptibility to gestosis in the Yakut population”, thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 03.02.07 – genetics, 14.01.01 – Obstetrics and Gynecology, Institute of Medical Genetics of the Academy of Medical Sciences (Tomsk, 2012).
- Kurtanov H.A. “Oculopharyngeal myodystrophy and variability of the OPMD locus in the populations of Yakutia”, dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical sciences, 03.02.07 – genetics, scientific research institute of medical genetics (Tomsk, 2015).
- Pavlova N. I. “Variability of the genes of cattle of Yakutia and their effect on milk productivity” for the scientific degree of candidate of biological sciences, specialty 06.02.07 – breeding, selection and genetics of farm animals, FGBNU “All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Breeding” (Lesnye Polyany , Moscow Region, 2017).
- Dodohov V. V. “Assessment of the biodiversity of horses of the Yakut breed using DNA markers” for the scientific degree of candidate of biological sciences, specialty 06.02.07 – breeding, selection and genetics of farm animals, FGBNU “All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Breeding” (Lesnye Polyany, Moscow region , 2017).